INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
Who can apply?
The offer is open to all University of Social Sciences students and recent graduates.
It is generally open to every field of study.
Your university is responsible for the whole recruitment process, using online application form and via email.
In the past we managed to finance all candidates, if they applied early enough, and we hope for the same result in the future.
Where do the internships take place?
The internships can be completed in companies, at universities and research institutions as well as other public and not-for-profit organizations.(except EU organisations)
How do I find an internship?
We offer you several placements and useful links on searching for an internship, which you may use. You can also look for your internship in another way, e.g. via the Internet, a lecturer in your department or you can reach to us- we can help you to find a desired place of your internship.
https://leonet.joeplus.org/en/offers/- it is a platform based on the cooperation of a german Otto von Guericke University in Magdeburg which is our partner university and the office of LEO-NET especially dedicated to promote high quality placements within the framework of EU programs Leonardo da Vinci and ERASMUS. Most offers are in English, but other languages are much appreciated
http://www.globalplacement.com/- an online mediation agency for international internships, graduation assignments and traineeships. It managed to help more than 455 000 of students to find them their desired traineeship. You can find there student internships all over the world
https://erasmusintern.org/ - a web platform where companies and organisations can offer their internship vacancies to individuals seeking international opportunities. It is the project of the Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
https://www.goabroad.com/intern-abroad - leading online search engine for international travel programs with reviews of other trainees and helpful guides.
https://www.iagora.com/work/en/internships - it provides graduate jobs and internships abroad, especially across Europe. International professional experiences help university students and graduates make their CVS more global
https://europe-internship.com/ - it connects hundreds of thousands of young people with over 30,000 companies from all over the world. You can easily apply online for internships or placements all over Europe
https://www.practigo.com/en/internships/ - a dynamic and devoted company with the aim to offer you the perfect experience of an internship abroad in many countries, almost in every branch of studies
https://www.berufsstart.de/trainee/ - it is a platform targeted at German-speaking students who look for internships all over Germany and are willing to expand their professional and personal skills
https://www.trainingexperience.org/ - it is a platform that will help to match a student with a trusted company within the student's major/interest all over the Europe
Here you have some internship offers and links that can help you to find internship on your own:
I) The SUMMER internship with the cooperation with the Algoos office
Internship for students of:
- Administration and Management,
- English philology,
- Primary Teaching,
Duration: 3-4 months
Place of the internship: Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain
Tasks of a trainee: dependent on a title
Requirements: dependent on a title
- 500 Euro per month as a salary from the hotel
- for Erasmus+ students, an additional 500 Euro as an Erasmus+ scholarship, so a total of 1000 Euro per month
Accommodation and meals included!!!
II) Internship offers from over 200 entrepreneurs and companies from many countries which you can find in Excel documents.
These are offers prepared by one of our partner Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg for students of their university, but thanks to their kindness you can also use them.
The internship offers are in different languages, most of them require English first and foremost.
These are offers of internships in various fields. The titles of categories are given in German, but we translated them into English for you:
- Administration (Sozial-, Kultur-, Politik-, Verwaltungswissenschaften)
- Agriculture (Agrar, Ernährung, Naturschutz, Landschaftsarchitektur)
- Architecture (Architektur, Bauwesen)
- Art (Design, Kunst)
- Construction Industry (Architektur, Bauwesen)
- Design (Design, Kunst)
- Economics (Wirtschaftswissenschaften)
- Health Studies (Sozialarbeit, Pädagogik, Psychologie, Gesundheit, Sport)
- Journalism (Medien, Journalismus)
- Landscape Architecture (Agrar, Ernährung, Naturschutz, Landschaftsarchitektur)
- Languages (Sprachen)
- Law (Jura)
- Media (Medien, Journalismus)
- Medicine (Medizin PJ)
- Natural Sciences (Naturwissenschaften, Pharmazie)
- Nutrition Studies (Agrar, Ernährung, Naturschutz, Landschaftsarchitektur)
- Pedagogy (Sozialarbeit, Pädagogik, Psychologie, Gesundheit, Sport)
- Pharmacy (Naturwissenschaften, Pharmazie)
- Political Sciences (Sozial-, Kultur-, Politik-, Verwaltungswissenschaften)
- Psychology (Sozialarbeit, Pädagogik, Psychologie, Gesundheit, Sport)
- Social Sciences (Sozial-, Kultur-, Politik-, Verwaltungswissenschaften)
- Social work (Sozialarbeit, Pädagogik, Psychologie, Gesundheit, Sport)
- Sport (Sozialarbeit, Pädagogik, Psychologie, Gesundheit, Sport)
- Teaching and Education (Lehramt)
- Tourism (Tourismus)
- Others ( Sonstige Angebote)
To find suitable internship for you, follow these steps:
- Visit the Internet site- http://www.leonardo.ovgu.de/Praktikumspl%C3%A4tze.html
- Click on the “Unsere Partnereinrichtungen
- You will be able to see all the categories of internships afterwards. Click on the field that interests you the most:
- After clicking a category, you are going to download an Excel file with possible internship offers.
You will be able to see in which country offers take place, find more information about the company, requirements, job description, etc.
Moreover, you will find information about the option of accommodation (if it included or not, if a company can help you with arranging it, etc), duration of the internship and application procedure (if they have some specified one)
III) The internship as a film-makers/movie maker assistants
Internship for students of:
- Audiovisual Communication,
- TV Production
Duration: around 4 months
Place of the internship: Valencia (Spain)
Tasks of a trainee:
- Creative thinking and using imagination to produce new ideas
- Creating the Storytelling
- Pre-production preparation
- Post-production edition
- Film edition (specialized on Final Cut)
- Music searching
- Some proven experience (examples) of audiovisual creation (one video is enough!)
- Personal computer to work with Adobe Premier or FinalCutPRO
- Good command of English (B2)
An additional advantage will be having your own camera and a driving license!!!
- for Erasmus+ students, 500 Euro as an Erasmus+ scholarship
IV) Affiliate companies you can get in touch with and ask for the internship:
email@example.com - Journalism
firstname.lastname@example.org - Graphics Design
email@example.com - Architecture
firstname.lastname@example.org - Cosmetology